Home » Blog » Announcements » Alert: Orders Are Currently Delayed

Alert: Orders Are Currently Delayed

We apologize for the delay. Due to the COVID-19, we were unable to fulfill all orders in a timely manner. Orders of complete uppers will be delayed for 14+ days for the foreseeable future. We regret the inconvenience this may have caused. In order to aid us in providing faster service, please do not email to ask when your order will ship unless you need to cancel or change the address. UPS / USPS will email tracking info the day the order ships and we are working as fast as we possibly can to fill your orders. We have inventory allocated and are currently working to gain additional inventory.

11 Comments. Leave new

• I recently completed a 6.5 Creedmoor AR-10 and am having a problem with chambering a second round from the clip. I am wondering if perhaps the buffer spring is too strong, or too weak. Do you have any suggestions?
    I really like the accuracy of the upper I got from your company.
    Stay healthy.
    Respectfully,

• Rob I had the same problem with a ar10 7.62 . I used a heavier weight in the spring and it worked fine afterwards.

• the feed throught may need polishing to make the round slide better

• First if your using a clip I assume it’s a m1a or garand lol
      However if it’s a magazine issue, if the barrel is new, then it’s common to have feed issues because the barrel is still sharp and has hard edges… So do a good deal of cycling over and over and eventually it will go smooth or as also suggested polish it

• The AR platform is designed to feed from a magazine. Perhaps you should eliminate the use of a “clip” and switch to a magazine! If that doesn’t work, I’d try changing the buffer to a heavier weight and maybe even changing the buffer spring. Just messing with you on the clip vs magazine terminology.

• Evan Baumler
    May 2, 2020 12:34 pm

Purchased on April 20 called on April 25 ask them when the order would even be processed they told me Monday April 27. By Wednesday april 29 still hasn’t even been processed so I called again seeing when it will be processed the gentleman that answered the phone said they are 6 days behind and i informed him it has been 9 days since i placed the order and it wasnt even processed. Well it finally shipped April 29. Still haven’t received it yet. I will no longer be purchasing anything from this company.

• Evan your order went out on the 29th scheduled for delivery on Monday. Its a pandemic, we are working as fast as we can to get everyone their uppers. We are about 2-3 weeks FASTER than most of our competition. We will not sacrifice quality and functionality for speed. I hope you like your upper.

• Having issue with ejection of round on ar 15 pistol any recommendation to solve issue it a 7 in barrel shell stays stuck while ejection

• Placed a order for a upper on 19th i understand the delay due to the covid 19 im just super excited to get it! I paid for the faster shipping due to no patience haha. Still saying processing i hope it changes soon.

• Michael Guarino
    July 25, 2020 7:49 am

This g2 RIP upper is solid, thanks for a great build and a outstanding price guys. Stay safe y’all