- US Made In Scottsdale, Arizona
- Better Muzzle Brake Design that Eliminates Muzzle Rise
- 1/2 x 28 Thread
- Great For Use On AR-15 Pistols and Rifles
- O.D.: 1.4″
- Muzzlebrake & Blast Shield Are Steel
- QD Blast Shield Threads Down Over Muzzle Comp
- 5.56/.223 Caliber
- Reduced Total Weight from 9.7 oz to 5.6 oz
- Gen 2 Design has an Open Blast Shield Front
- Nitride Finish
- Reduces Felt Concussion In Close Quarters
- Length: 2.4″
Bruce Palma –
Great product to reduce blast from a short barrel. Had a problem with this talked to JD and he switched it out for me no problems,great customer service nice shop they have in Scottsdale Az
Gilbert Rodgers –
Ryan (verified owner) –
Absolutely works. The break is effective at stopping the little recoil that my AR has. It sends a lot of gas back at the shooter’s face, but it’s an effective break so that’s somewhat expected. With the shroud installed you loose the effects of a muzzle break and turn it into a blast forward device(recoil returns to normal levels). It’s effective at sending the blast forward away from you and anyone to your sides.
The down sides are that it’s heavy. The metal it’s made of is soft and the wrench flats deformed wile timing. I greased the threads to keep the shroud from carbon locking in place but that also means it works it’s way loose. The shroud gets very hot very quickly so don’t go grabbing it with bare hands.
Nice device for anyone that wants a break but also wishes to be polite when other shooters are around.