- US Made In Scottsdale, Arizona
- Nitride Finish
- Reduces Felt Concussion In Close Quarters
- Length: 2.5″
- Muzzle Brake & Blast Shield Are Steel
- 1/2 x 28 Thread for 5.56/.223 also works with 9mm
- Great For Use On AR-15 Pistols and Rifles
- O.D.: 1.5″
- QD Blast Shield Threads Down Over Muzzle Comp
- 5/8×24 Threads for 300 Blackout and .308/7.62 and Under Caliber Bullets
- Total Weight: 9.7 oz Combined
John Jamison –
Works as advertised. Love the look, wish it was lighter, but great price for what your getting. Far less money than what I was looking at. Fast shipping as advertised.
Josh leonard –
Not a review but a question. I purchased a ruger at 15 pistol 556/223 and want a muzzle break similar to the muzzle I saw on a Saint. R they universal?
Lee (verified owner) –
Question:Can this shoot 223 or 5.56 bullets
Lee, NO, “IT CAN’T SHOOT 556 BULLETS!” However, your 223 / 556 Caliber AR Rifle can shoot through this flash hider just fine. . 🙂
I love the look of the 3- different FAUX Sup’s I just purchased. Great Job Veriforce Tactical!