- Made of Aluminum
- Spring Loaded Ball Bearing Pins to Hold Block onto the Upper (No More Cotter Pins!)
- Tight Fit
- Works with Standard Forged or Billet Uppers
- Leveling Slot on Bottom to Tighten on Vise
- Great for Lining up your Top Rail with your Handguard
- Compatible with 5.56, .223, .308, 7.62×51, 6.5 Creedmoor and more
- Does not work with Armalite 308 (AR-10) Uppers Receivers or DPMS LR-GII (G2) Uppers
Do you like to build AR-15 uppers? Do you also like to build LR-308/ AR-308 uppers? Well, this is the vise for you. Not only do you not need to buy 2 vise blocks, this one is better than the 2 you were going to buy anyway. This one is tapered so its sits level in you vise, also we have ball bearing pins that slide in/out without falling out.
Pro Tip: Turn the vise around when you want to build a 308 after an AR-15. That way the barrel is always pointing to the direction you like to build at whether you a left or right handed.
Nick G. –
Better quality than expected for the price and it shipped the day I bought it. Called and someone picked up the phone who could help me. As advertised from other reviews with good customer service! Thanks.
Norm C (verified owner) –
Worked perfectly on my DPMS LR 308, nice tight fit. Secured it firmly.
Super Tough Aluminum Vise Block. Fit my 5.56 Caliber AR-15 perfectly.
Jon (verified owner) –
Great quality for an awesome price. Used this to put an AR10 together recently and it did the job. Definitely competitive pricing compared to other vise blocks. Very satisfied with this purchase and will be checking out Veriforce Tactical’s inventory on a regular basis.
Roger Burns (verified owner) –
Looks and works great nice piece.