Dual Combo Upper Receiver Vise Block for 5.56 .223 .308 LR-308
- Made of Aluminum
- Spring Loaded Ball Bearing Pins to Hold Block onto the Upper (No More Cotter Pins!)
- Tight Fit
- Works with Standard Forged or Billet Uppers
- Leveling Slot on Bottom to Tighten on Vise
- Great for Lining up your Top Rail with your Handguard
- Compatible with 5.56, .223, .308, 7.62×51, 6.5 Creedmoor and more
- Does not work with Armalite 308 (AR-10) Uppers Receivers or DPMS LR-GII (G2) Uppers
Do you like to build AR-15 uppers? Do you also like to build LR-308/ AR-308 uppers? Well, this is the vise for you. Not only do you not need to buy 2 vise blocks, this one is better than the 2 you were going to buy anyway. This one is tapered so its sits level in you vise, also we have ball bearing pins that slide in/out without falling out.
Pro Tip: Turn the vise around when you want to build a 308 after an AR-15. That way the barrel is always pointing to the direction you like to build at whether you a left or right handed.