Dual Use Upper Receiver Vise Block for 5.56 .223 .308 LR308
- Made of aluminum
- Works with Standard forged or billet uppers
- 5.56, .223, .308, 7.62×51, 6.5 creedmoor ect..
- Spring loaded ball bering pins to hold it on the upper (no more cotter pins!)
- Leveling slot on bottom to tighten on vise
- Does not work with Armalite 308 (AR-10) uppers receivers, and DPMS LR-GII (also called just G2) Uppers
- tight fit
- great for lining up your top rail with your handguard
Do you like to build AR15 uppers? Do you also like to build LR308/ AR308 uppers? Well, this is the vise for you. Not only do you not need to buy 2 vise blocks, this one is better than the 2 you were going to buy anyway. This one is tapered so its sits level in you vise, also we have ball barring pins that slide in/out without falling out.
Pro tip: turn the vise around when you want to build a 308 after an AR15. That way the barrel is always pointing to the direction you like to build at whether you a lefty or righty.