We strive for the BEST BCG on the market for the BEST price. We use 9310 steel Bolt and Carriers that far exceed mil-spec. Why you ask, because when military standards were made, they used .223 rounds, with carpenter 158 steel. 9310 steel is only about 8% stronger, but when you combo it with being nitrided, you have a better BCG that will last longer and easier to clean! The .224 Valkyrie is a fun round for distance. Remember we ship same or next business day!
- Nitride Finish by H&M
- 9310 Steel Parkerized Bolt
- High Pressure Tested HPT
- Properly seated and Staked Gas Key To Mil-Spec
- 9310 Nitride Steel Carrier
- Made And Assembled In USA
- Magnetic Particle Inspected MPI
- Combo With Mil-Spec Aluminum Charging Handle
- 8640 steel firing pin
- Shot Peened
- Gas Key Hardened To USG
- Billet Gas Key from 4140 Steel
Pro Tip: When you buy your upper from us, if you combo it with one of out BCG combos, we will head space and test fire together, so you are ready to go out of the box!