- Made of German Stainless Steel (not flimsy like standard stainless steel at such a small thickness)
- A MUST have for any 1st time or experienced builder
- .07mm Thick
- Slides over your barrel and then your put your barrel nut over it
- Helps timing your barrel nut, so the proper torque specs are correct while lining up your gas tube hole
- Works with all AR15 barrels (does not work with .308 barrels)
Whether you have never assembled an AR-15.. or you are among the best.. you will need these from time to time. If you are trying to time a barrel nut and the torque parameters have been met, but the gas tube does not pass through. These shims will solve that issue.